Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Easier to Learn

I have noticed that in learning it appears to be easier when the subject is new and you have no prior context, so we usually say its easier for children to learn such and such. For me, I have learned and cemented so much that in order to learn new things I will need to relate to what I already know. So things may make more sense...as such making analogies helps with understanding. Throwing words at me like "database"  & "schema" may sound impressive, however, when I was a boy in high school we used tables for scientific data that were way more complicated! So don't believe the hype, the buzz words may throw us off initially, but as long as I can relate then its actually trivial.

I often end up saying, oh that's what it is, with and underwhelming sigh! Hoping the have been impressed initially...

Until next time walk good!

No comments:

Post a Comment